Saturday, January 2, 2010

So my kitchen window needed some help. I decided to try to grow some herbs in small pots on the sill. I am trying to use more fresh, clean foods in our menu now and thought that this would be the perfect project. Please ignore the hideous white walls. As soon as I convince DH on my choice of paint color, those are history!



Not quite right... the clay pot color wasn't working with my red and white theme. I wonder what a can of red spray paint would do?



Much better. The plant on the left is a cutting from Sparky, the golden pothos that I have in my office at work. Sparky now has vines over 10 feet in length, so he could spare a few cuttings for the home. I have planted cilantro, oregano, and parsley in the other pots. We will see what happens in 21 days or so.



Now we just need a little color on these walls...

3 comments:

  1. The red is just what they needed. They really pop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    Facebook doesn't allow me to comment on your post due to privacy settings so I am commenting on your blog. I just watched the video you posted of Kasidy eating a habanero pepper and it made my day. lo I hope the sweating and tears stopped shortly there after. :) Tell him hi from Blanding next time you see him. Thanks again lol !!

    Kara & Jamie Laws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara. Sorry about that. You can add me if you want and I will approve it.
    Eitherway, I will let him know. It was incredibly funny in person LOL

    ReplyDelete